The application process for Absolute Internship is simple, but it’s important that you are familiar with the process before you submit your application.
1) Apply Online – Fill in the application below and upload your CV/resume. Please make sure that your CV/resume is no more than two pages in length.
2) Review – We will review your application to determine your suitability to the program. If successful, you’ll be invited for a telephone or Skype interview.
3) Interview – The interview takes 15-30 minutes. During this time we’ll assess your career goals, your interests in the destination you have selected, as well as your suitability to the program you have applied for.
4) Interview Outcome – Following your interview you’ll be informed of your application’s outcome by email. This generally takes place within one business day. If your application is successful you’ll receive an acceptance letter formally inviting you to our program, along with details on how to confirm your place.
5) Confirmation – Spots are competitive for our internship programs and we ask that successful applicants confirm their places by paying their deposit within 3 days of receiving their acceptance letter. The remaining fee is then split into 2 installments of 50%. The first installment is made 1 month after enrollment and the remaining fee is due 4 weeks after confirmed placement (or 12 weeks from your program start date, whichever is sooner).
6) Get Ready! – Once we have received your deposit you will have formally secured a spot on our program! After receiving your deposit payment we’ll begin working on your internship placement and will also provide you with all the pre-departure information that you’ll need to prepare yourself for a life-changing experience!